23, St.Martins Walk, Dorking,
Surrey. RH4 1UT
Salon Terms And Conditions
At Timeless Beauty Boutique, we want to be absolutely transparent and fair to all our clients with regards to treatments and services offered.
By booking a treatment at Timeless Beauty Boutique, either in person at the salon, by telephone, text or online from our website, you agree to be bound by the terms conditions listed below. Where a dispute may arise, please see listed below our requirements from you and our commitments to you.
1. Should you decide to not have all of the treatments you originally booked and not tell us until you arrive for your appointment, we reserve the right to charge you for all treatment times booked.
2. Every effort will be made to provide you with your preferred therapist but cannot always be guaranteed.
3. We will carry out an in-
4. If part of a booking is cancelled or changed on or during arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as originally booked will remain payable.
5. We will send you a text 24 hours before your appointment is due, so please provide us with your mobile phone number as without this information we cannot remind you of your booking.
Our right to cancel
6. If a particular therapist is not available to carry out your treatments (who you may have requested upon booking) through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to transfer the booking to an alternative therapist. In unusual circumstances (or where you insist on a particular therapist who may not be available), we may need to cancel your booking. In the event that we have to to change or cannot fulfill your appointment, we will contact you by telephone, text or email– as soon as possible to offer you an alternative date or time or make a re-
7. As we are unable to judge or comment on reasons for your cancellation or non-
8. We make all reasonable endeavours to ensure that you are happy with your treatment provided by the salon. If however, something you feel is not right or all is not as expected, you must use the following guidelines.
A. If you have a problem with any treatment on our pricelist performed by us following a visit to the salon, you must inform the salon immediately and take a photograph of the concern.
B. Email the photograph to the email address below. Also include the date and time the treatment was carried out and the therapist who treated you and a brief description of what you think is wrong.
C. We will contact you within two working days to discuss the problem and our decision will be final as to the resolution.
D. You will understand that manicure and pedicure treatments are not ‘suits of armour ’ and can be damaged quite easily in normal day-
E. If it is found that the product applied maybe faulty or incorrectly applied by the therapist, our liability is limited to offering you a replacement treatment at Timeless Beauty Boutique. Cash refunds will not be offered for manicure or pedicure treatments. This does not affect your statutory rights.
F. After your treatment you must inspect the quality of the treatment you have received and you agree that it is to your satisfaction before leaving the salon.
G. Problems with manicures and pedicures will not be entertained if they are not reported immediately they occur.
H. In a very small number of cases, treatments with IPL may be less than 100% successful and results can vary from person to person. This will be discussed and explained to you during your consultation before your treatment and you accept that this may be the case.
9. We do not offer refunds for any completed services. However if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact us. There is a facility on our website for you to do this. We will try our utmost to resolve any problems.
10. You agree for us to keep your personal records at the salon updated with your full contact details and treatment history -
11. In the interest of comfort of all our clients, please refrain from using a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off for the full duration of your time at the salon.
12. In the interests of peace and tranquility for some of the quieter and relaxing treatments performed, we would respectfully ask you not to bring children into the salon whilst you’re having your treatment.
13. Course of Treatments
A. All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be completed within 1 month of the intended date of completion of the course and any treatments left un-
B. Packages and courses of treatments are only refundable for a medical reason which prevents you from completing the course. A doctors note will be required to accompany any request of refund for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken(not the course price), plus any charges for previous non-
C. If you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment, course or product or offer you a credit note which is valid for six months. This is calculated by deducting the full list price(not course price) of all treatments already taken, plus any charges for non-
14. We reserve the right to refuse treatment if our professionals consider that a treatment you have requested is not a suitable option for an individual. We have a strict client selection criteria to ensure patients are medically fit to undergo a particular treatment. It is therefore possible that we may advise, in your best medical interests, that treatment is not appropriate. We will also not proceed with a treatment if we feel that your expectations exceed the results achievable.
15. We reserve the right to refuse treatment if, in our professional opinion, you are not medically fit to receive treatments and toes, feet, fingernails and hands and any other part of the body treated, must be in healthy condition before treatment can commence.
16. A patch test will be conducted for all treatments that require this and under no circumstances can treatments be continued until the patch test proves negative, usually within 24 hours. Patch tests are free except for IPL where a nominal charge is made.
17. You agree that we can use your personal details for the purposes of providing you with treatments as well as providing pre-
We will make our best endeavours to protect your personal information but this cannot be guaranteed. No personal data is passed to any other bodies.
18. We understand if clients are unwell or have other commitments and cannot attend, but please give us as much notice as possible if you wish to cancel or rearrange an appointment. You will appreciate that time for your appointment has been allocated to you with a professional therapist in a busy diary at the salon so we reserve the right to charge for non-
A. For all appointments up to an hour we operate a 1 full day cancellation policy with a 50% cancellation fee for appointments not cancelled within this time.
B. For all appointments over an hour we operate a 2 full days cancellation policy with a 50% cancellation fee for appointments not cancelled within this time.
C. For clients who failed to attend appointments more than three times in one year will be required to pay a non-
D. For clients on a course of treatment who fail to attend an appointment more than once or cancel outside of the cancellation policy time or do not contact the salon 48 hours before treatment is to commence, we reserve the right to deduct a course session from the client.
19. If it is your first visit to the salon or have previously failed to attend pre-
Deposits can take the form of cash, credit/ debit cards or gift vouchers. Your credit/debit card details may also be asked for as a formal deposit.
1. When purchasing gift vouchers from Timeless Beauty Boutique, the terms and conditions are as follows
2. Gift vouchers are valid for a maximum period of 6 months from the date printed on the voucher ticket attached to the card.
3. Gift vouchers have no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Once purchased, gift vouchers cannot be refunded or returned.
5. A credit in the form of a gift voucher will be given for un-
6. Gift vouchers can be used as full or part payment to the maximum value of the voucher for treatments or goods .
7. Under no circumstances will gift vouchers be accepted once they have expired.
8. Posted Vouchers are sent by 1st class recorded delivery post via Royal Mail, and once posted, delivery times are out of our control. We will replace the voucher if it is lost in post and not signed for but we cannot be held responsible for late delivery. make sure that you include a name, current delivery address and postcode of the person the voucher is to be delivered to and allow enough time for delivery. The postage cost is £2.00 and is for the delivery of voucher(s) by recorded delivery to one address.
9. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed by the person they were originally purchased for and named on the voucher and cannot be transferred to any other person.
Timeless Beauty Boutique, 23,St.Martins Walk, Dorking. RH41UT.
Tel. 01306 889000. email: email@example.com.
|Ts & Cs|
|Non Surgical Facelift|